Check out Today’s Parent’s April 2014 issue to see some amazing products including our Green Kid Craft’s Discovery Craft Boxes. This eco-friendly way to have fun is perfect for Earth Day.
Who knew that you had an entire laboratory living right outside your door? The Backyard Science Discovery Box makes the most of the amazing specimens that we might overlook on a day-to-day basis. Your green kid will use them to decorate a Fabric Collecting Bag, create a Leaf Pendant, make a nature Sun Print and design a specimen Shadow Box.
- Fun and enriching for kids ages 3-8
- Designed by experts to support development and align with our Happy & Healthy Child Criteria
- Contains only natural and sustainable materials and each purchase benefits environmental non-profits
This Discovery Box Includes:
- All materials and instructions needed to complete 3 projects, plus one bonus project. Materials provided are comprised of non-toxic, natural and sustainable supplies.
- Discover More booklet containing additional crafting and activity ideas, extension activities and reading suggestions.
Activity Kits Include:
- Decorate your own Collecting Bag through a fun leaf rubbing technique
- Create a Leaf Pendant using clay and special paint
- Make a Sun Print of your favorite backyard specimens
- Design a Shadow Box to showcase your amazing nature findings